In my last post, a little ‘tongue in cheek’ I began to wonder why I ever thought this challenge was a good idea.
Having recovered from today’s training (more about that later), there are many reasons why this challenge is a good idea:
- I’m supporting a fantastic charity The Cure Parkinson’s Trust which funds research which has the potential to slow, stop or reverse Parkinson’s
- I have Parkinson’s
- The quest to find a cure, provides hope to over 10 million people worldwide, living with Parkinson’s
- Hope is a precious gift
- Exercise has been shown to slow down the progression of Parkinson’s
- Five years after a diagnosis of Parkinson’s, it is great to feel that such a huge challenge is within my reach
- Along with the other people with Parkinson’s doing this challenge, we can perhaps inspire others to exercise (although not necessarily to such an extreme!)
- Exercise is good for the mind, body and soul
- I want to be a positive role model for my children
- I have developed a LOVE of cycling
- I am lucky to have wonderful friends to cycle with
- Life is short, we should do what’s important to us while we can
- I like to have a challenge
- It’s fun!
3 thoughts on “A Good Idea?”
That’s my girl xx❤️❤️
You are a star ⭐️ 🚴♀️💕
LikeLiked by 1 person
Or maybe just mad!